Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oooohhhh! I am SO excited!!!

One of the blogs I follow is so freaking awesome. It's called infarrantly creative, and it's by a red-haired Christian crafter! I log on to my Google Reader every day, just hoping she has posted something else — she's that awesome. Reading her blog is kind of like going to my happy place; I totally live vicariously through her über-crafty life.

So anyway, she's having a contest for her birthday (Monday) for her readers to "make-over" something they've found or received for free. I wanted to do it so badly, but I just couldn't justify spending the time when my house needs serious attention (not to mention my children and my business...oh, and my husband). However, Charlie and I decided that I could take 1 or 2 hours tonight to do it anyway, to juice up my creative-happiness so I'll have energy for the long tasks ahead. LOL

I even found something we'd received for Christmas 2008 that I'd intended to makeover, but never have (see ¶2). Pictures to come!

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Wow I am that cool? Maybe you should meet me in real life so I can jump off that pedestal...haha