Thursday, November 09, 2006

Caspian rolled over today! Well, halfway, anyway. He was laying on the bed on his tummy and leaned so he was over on one shoulder. I got behind him and called to him until he flipped over to see me. Boy, was he surprised to see the ceiling! I set him back up on his tummy, and he did it again! I got the camera and tried to get him to do it again, but by then he was ready to get up, of course.

He also did something neat on the changing table. Normally, I take his arms and legs out of his PJs and give him my fingers so he'll sit up, then I pull the PJs out and lay him back down. Well today, little mister man pulled up alright, but he squatted on his feet instead of sitting on his bottom! The little show-off.

We bought this shirt because it has rockets and spaceships on it (Charlie is a Trekkie). Charlie was choked up when he came home and found Caspian actually fitting into it!


Caspian fell asleep on Charlie while watching a little family TV. I love the way he's gripping Charlie's watch.



I can't believe he's still asleep! Caspian ate at noon, then fell asleep in the swing around 1. He's twitched a few times, but never fully woken up! Poor thing -- his right eye is gooped shut. [l] ETA - Looks like another 3.5 hour nap!

No comments: