Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last night was one of my favorite moments as a parent. After Caspian's bath, when Charlie and I had him on the bed for lotion and PJs, Caspian reached up, placed his hands on either side of my face, and pulled my head down for a kiss!!!! My precious, darling boy. He even held onto my face for a little while, staring into my eyes. Talk about making everything worth it...

On the Mary Kay front, I have two big pieces of news. The old piece of news is that I keep a (semi-regular) beauty blog: http://beautyblog.kyredhead.com. Feel free to post questions on it! The newish piece of news is that I have gained three team members since February! Each of them really excites me as a leader, and I can't wait to see how they grow in their businesses.

If you like cool stuff, be sure to check out our new magnetic compact system!

No comments: