Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

I don't know which spurred my "had me at hello" moment, the picture or the title: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies.

And it's all from mixes!

Here's a copy of the Betty Cocker recipe plus the ganache recipe from the Bakerella blog (who took the pics).

You can hate/thank me later.





Here's my newest belly pic, at 26 weeks, 3 days:

Asbury finally fixed their pool, so I get to start water aerobics tonight! Hooray! That also means I get to use my maternity bathing suit for the first time since I bought it in 2006. My midwife wrote me a prescription for "water aerobics and/or yoga and/or massage as needed for lower back pain" so our HSA will cover the costs. Praise God!!!!!!!!!




I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I decided to do a Project 365 like Kate. Unfortunately, I didn't decide to do it until January 9th or so, and I didn't take any pics at all on the 5th or 6th, so I can't go back and fudge it for the new year. It's a lot of fun capturing everyday moments that might not otherwise get photographed. Here are some of the photos I didn't use:

"toddler crack" (AKA bubbles) at library storytime

Caspian's 1st Mr. Potato Head experiment pitiful-with-a-hurt-knee banana-eater
(he twisted his knee in his sleep and it hurt for days; he started playing with Betsy again because he felt so pitiful) leaf collecting at Asbury in November
Where's the "m"? There! After I ruffled his feathers, I realized Caspian's rooster fro needed a trim.Caspian steels himself for his first trim by Mommy.
At least nothing started bleeding.
He lets me hold him when he first wakes up. (I'm 6 months preggers, here.) He rolled over into the void I'd left in the Snoogle. Here's my Project 365 Photo Album!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Woot woot for the belly shots! Caspian's awesome, too! We need to plan a get-together, maybe after Perrin comes out! I'll be updating my 365 album tomorrow (fingers crossed--it's been a week or so, but I have been taking pictures...just not uploading them). Talk to you later!