Thursday, January 25, 2007

SLEEP! Praise God - Caspian slept from 12:30 to 7:30 last night!!! Going on the assumption that it was congestion waking him up, I propped his head up (further up my arm) and he slept all night. Thank you, Lord! Then he ate and went back to sleep for 3 hours. That kind of makes up for last night before I got him to sleep... I swear I didn't have any caffiene yesterday, but he was WIRED from 11-12 last night. He was laying on our bed shrieking at the top of his vocal range, just to hear himself do it. He even tested to see how long he could shriek without inhaling again. He was in a great mood, just totally and completely wired. He never took a decent afternoon or evening nap yesterday, either. Nothing made him even remotely relaxed, so I finally had to put him in the swing in the dark until he fell asleep from boredom at 12:30.
(Sweet Charlie, though -- the one who can't deal without sleep? -- offered to take him first and try to calm him down.
)

Caspian scooted backwards on his tummy Tuesday night! We had him laying in the middle of our bed, and he almost scooted off the edge! It was really funny.

Last night, as Charlie held Caspian, I came up to them while brushing my teeth. I leaned forward toward Caspian, still brushing, and he thought it was the funniest thing ever! I want to videotape it and get on AFHV. Every time I leaned forward while brushing, he just burst into giggles. You should try it.

We watched some Sesame Street yesterday -- Caspian really likes Ernie!

If I ever get my own house with trees, I'm going to do this to them!

No comments: