Thursday, June 19, 2008

Car Finale

God provides, that's for sure. We ended up switching service providers and replaced the entire engine in our car. Mercifully, God allowed some people to minister to us in a great way by loaning us the money to pay for it. Glory to God!


Tonight will be my Mary Kay RED JACKET DEBUT!!!!! Exactly two years and three months after I joined this incredible company, my team promoted me into this position of leadership and responsibility. No offense to the other MKers out there, but I really do have the greatest team on the face of the earth. They are amazing ladies, all of them. Our goal by the end of the month is to be an official Team, and I've been ordered to get into DIQ right away (by some of my sassy team members). I'm taking them up on that challenge!


How did I spend the afternoon? Letting Caspian play naked in the bathtub with washable markers for the first time. Thankfully, they're also non-toxic...





Gosh, I love my life. I'm so grateful and so thankful for the opportunities and flexibility Mary Kay has provided for our family. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: