Sunday, June 29, 2008





Okay, all you would-be medical people out there...what's wrong with my mouth?



For the last two or three days, I've woken up with a slightly sore throat that fades over the day, plus a sensitive tongue. It's kind of like the feeling you get when you've drunk your coffee too early and it burns your mouth (hypersensitive) or like when you've used too much Oragel (numb)? Today, however, my sore throat has not gone away all day, plus my taste buds are really prominent. They got more bumpy as the day went on (as you can see on the front of my tongue), and a visible ridge of bumps along both sides of my tongue sticks out higher than the rest of the taste buds. The right side of my tongue/mouth hurts more. The pictures don't really show just how high up the tastebuds are sticking. It's really weird.



Any clue, anyone?

No comments: