Monday, August 14, 2006

Last night's tub bath was a success! Caspian absolutely adores warm water! After the first split-second of utter shock, he went into an almost-sleep state. We videotaped the whole thing, and these are just two of many good pics (the first one is of him spreading out in relaxation after that first initial shock). I wish our tub was bigger, but at least he finally got clean. I've been feeling so guilty about my dirty baby.

I love my bath!That's a little chilly, mommy!

Caspian skipped his usual 7-10 p.m. nap, so he actually slept from midnight to 6 a.m. last night!!! I still wake at every peep he makes (so I didn't actually sleep for all of that time), but it was still an indescribably bigger chunk than I've gotten in the last three weeks. I panicked around 4 or 5 and almost woke him up to eat because it had been so long, but Charlie pointed out that he wasn't giving any hunger cues. Praise God!!!! I'm praying he does it a few more times so I can feel human again...

No comments: