Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love how Caspian is starting to express more complex emotions now -- like "punish mommy for doing that thing I don't like, then forgive her."

Anyone else have a melodramatic baby? When he's nursing but super cranky-tired, Caspian will break off periodically and fake cry while slowly slapping his thigh! It's so hard for Charlie and me not to crack up when we see that.

I have got to start getting sleep. He was up every 1-1½ hours last night! He wasn't really even awake -- just whimpering and thrashing. I finally had to just sit up and hold him the rest of the night, so my back is killing me. I don't know what to do. It seems like he can only sleep long periods upright or in my arms.

You'd think it wasn't the same thing he's been staring at for the last seven months. This morning he took my n**ple out of his mouth, examined it, put it back in, took it out, examined it, started to put it back but then examined it further, put it back in...

No comments: