Monday, March 05, 2007

Man, that tooth HURTS! You'd swear that thing was an egg tooth, it's so sharp. I actually surprised Caspian when I gasped this afternoon (after about three bites in a row), but I was able to play it off and he didn't freak. I'm so scared that I'll startle him into self-weaning. That's how my brother self-weaned -- he bit, mom screamed, and he was so scared he stopped nursing.

Last night when I got out of the shower, I called to Charlie to see how he and Caspian were doing but got no response. I went into the bedroom to make sure everything was okay and found this:


I love how Caspian's little hand is tucked up under Charlie's chin. He does that to me when we sleep too.


My sweet 6-foot-tall hubby was laying across the short end of the mattress, all scrunched up -- but with his arm protecting the baby.

No comments: