Thursday, March 22, 2007

Picture Fest!

I took some great pictures of Caspian as he played on our bed yesterday morning. I love that they show his teeth (both ) and in some of them, you can kind of tell what he'll look like as a toddler!

The first one shows his upside-down reverse crawl position -- this is how he gets around. He balances, then pushes off with his feet and flops toward his head end.



In the next two he isn't upset -- he's just mid-sentence. He was babbling and shrieking as I snapped, and these were the funniest.



Here's part of the same conversation, just a less serious topic.



Partway through, he realized I wasn't wearing a shirt...and he hadn't had his breakfast yet. (If you turn the pic back the way I took it, so he's lying on his back, you can see where he's looking. )



After all that conversing, he just stared at me for a while.



BBL with more news!

No comments: