Monday, April 02, 2007

The ants are still out in full force. Charlie threw out the package for the useless ant traps we put out on Friday, so we can't return them for the guarantee. My dad's going to come over tomorrow and put some boric acid outside where they're entering.

When Caspian wants to eat and I'm holding him facing me, he'll brace his knees and feet against my stomach, scrunch up his body, and bury his face into my chest. If I pull him upright so he's easier to carry, he just repeats it to make sure I got the message.


Well, Caspian and I officially caught whatever Charlie has. I woke up with a sore throat and stuffed sinuses. Caspian's still coughing and congested, and had a temp in the low 99s today. It's technically not a fever, since it's rectal, but it went back down tonight anyway. The big story, though, is...

NO NAP TODAY
Charlie stayed home sick today, and I don't know if that's what messed up Caspian's schedule, but he refused to nap all day! He (and I) woke at 7:30 after sleeping for 5 hours, praise God! He took a short nap with me around noon, but it was only for about 40 minutes. After that, nothing. He was cranky all day long. Poor guy wouldn't even stay asleep after nursing. He didn't fall asleep for good until 10:30!

No comments: