Tuesday, April 10, 2007

To God Be the Glory!!! We slept from 12:40-7:30 and 8-8:40 last night without any waking or sitting up! What an answer to prayer.
Although I was a little disconcerted to find him sitting up by himself when I woke up at 7:30. He was lying on my arm, so it's not like he sat up on his own from a flat position, but I was definitely freaked to find him like that without having helped him (awake, anyway).

TMI Poo Question: When Caspian finally "went" on Sunday, he pushed so hard a vein popped out of his head. He didn't cry or anything, he just had to put forth effort. And it was runny poo! Yesterday, however, he pushed and sobbed several times -- sometimes, his body even trembled with the effort...but no poo. Should I be worried?

The lawn service came and did our yard yesterday, so Caspian and I watched the riding mower out the window the whole time. He was plastered to the glass from the moment he glimpsed that machine. I think we embarrassed the mower kid, but Caspian had a great time.

Last night we saw my parents for the first time in over a month, and I think Caspian was trying to catch them up on all his experiences, because he didn't stop talking the whole time we were there! He was very smitten with them and even restyled their hair! We measured him while we were there, and he's now 20lb 5oz (clothed) and 28" long. Everyone he meets says, "Oh, what a big baby!" but he's actually smack dab in the middle of the growth curve.

No comments: