Sunday, April 01, 2007

BLOG POST #100! What a milestone! Did you know you can...
  1. ...see all these updates on my blog, which is where they're actually posted? http://taliajenea.blogspot.com
  2. ...leave me comments on my blog site about each entry?
  3. ...stop getting automatic updates if you don't want them, just by e-mailing Bonnie/Mom?

We just got back from a Mary Kay conference last night. The convention was in Louisville, Friday night through Saturday afternoon. It was great info-wise, and Charlie got to be a "stay-at-home dad" for a morning. We were on the 18th floor of the hotel, so Caspian spent a lot of time standing on the windowsill, looking out.

The ants are still out in full-force, so we're not sure what to do. We put traps down Friday, so we're going to try a full-out chemical scrub of the kitchen tomorrow.

Caspian is such a little monkey. When he nurses he likes to prop his top leg up on my shoulder or chest, but he can rarely get it up there to stay. As a result, his foot keeps "pawing" at my shoulder, trying to find purchase. It's way more funny than it sounds -- I'll have to get it on video sometime.

Poor Charlie has some sort of infection. He's even taking off work tomorrow, poor guy. Caspian's been congested at night and coughing off and on for a few days, so I'm praying he doesn't get anything. I've been on an antibiotic for four days to help with my finger (the one that got snapped in a baby seatbelt), so Charlie thinks I'm already immune. I have a sore throat, but nothing else.

No comments: