Thursday, April 26, 2007

HAPPY 9 MONTHS TO CASPIAN!

I tried Diet Coke Plus (added vitamins and minerals), and I am happy to announce that it tastes the same. Until it comes in caffeine-free, however, I will have to get my vitamins elsewhere.

Yesterday we read Caspian's 5-page animal sounds book 6 or 7 times in a row. We'll have to get another, longer animal book! He also enjoys his photo album.

We played on the playground next door for the first time yesterday. It was just so beautiful, I couldn't resist. The only sunblock I had on hand was my SPF 50 sport stuff, so he wore that and a hat. He really enjoyed the swing, especially when I made faces at him. He couldn't have cared less about the slide or the rocking horse, but that may have been because he was so distracted by two other little boys who came over to play too.

He didn't have any socks on when he fell asleep for his morning nap, so I put a pair of my footies on him -- they go up to his knees! I'll have to post a picture later.

Does purposeful biting mean he's trying to wean? He doesn't bite while nursing -- he stops nursing and then bites me on purpose. I tell him "No biting; that hurts mommy!" and remove myself. He still thinks it's funny, but he's starting to understand a little now, since I stopped giving him second chances at biting. As soon as he tries biting me again, I close up shop.

No comments: